Sunday, July 25, 2010

The Apple Store


Everyone has their favorite store in the mall, right? My mom likes
Forever 21 & Charlotte Rouse. My dad likes Footlocker & Sports
Chalet. Me? I found my store, and I don't even need to know how to
read to know its my spot. Just look for a big apple. The Apple Store
is my spot. Have you been here? It's like a digital playland, and
it's free! There are pads and phones and laptops for the parentals to
play on, but head to the back. Not the way back where the blue
shirted nerds are at the counter, just before that. There is a table
just my size with computers on them and little sphere (yea, I know my
shapes already) type chairs to chill on. What's better, these
computers are loaded with the dopest games. By know, my true
followers know my TV shows and Wonder Pets is up there, well, Wonder
Pets game was starring me in the grill on those little computers. I
sat and played for hours. I messed with the mousey thing and smacked
at the keyboard. It's not easy to use yet, but it's fun. I don't get
the letters all jumbled up and what button does what, but hey, you
better not talk because I didn't see your name on the High Score list.
I can sit here all day, and now that I am the big 1, I can stand up
for myself. If they try to take me off the ball, I just yell and they
don't move me, same goes with the mouse. Sometimes all the computers
are taken, so I just stand next to any little girl and give here the
eyebrows, and next thing you know, I'm making Ming Ming build a
flyboat. Yes, I love this store, getting me out is a pain, I can
shriek like the girls in horror movies and can go limp easily just as
well. I should go in for acting, no? Anyway, I digress, come check
this place out. Bring your parent along and maybe you can sucker them
into buying the game to take home. I'm working on mine. Call me if
you get it and I'll set up a playdate. Holla!

1 comment:

  1. Ryan, there is another free place you might like: Petco! They have real Linnies and real Tucks. They have birds, fish, and other animals too. And there are dogs walking around all over the place too. My mommy takes me and it makes me squeal.
    Love,
    Ariella.

    ReplyDelete