Sunday, July 25, 2010

My New Love



So you all know by now that I'm a lover, not a fighter. Well, that
was before I found something worth fighting for. I have found my new
love. She is cool, oh so very cool. She is such a sweety and just my
size. I can't keep my hands off and she makes me smile when she
touches my lips. I would pass on all the rest and devote myself just
to that sweet precious smooth love. I have even recently come to
blows with the parental who tried to get in our way. My new love, I
call her JJ. Met her in Jersey, but I know we will be reunited in
Cali. Jamba Juice, Pina Colada. My parents bought a big one for them
to share and thought it'd be "cute" to see how'd I react to something
so cold and slushy. I don't think that they got the reaction that
they were expecting. I almost sucked that bad girl dry right there.
So dang delicious! Best I ever had and still think of it in my
dreams. You may think I am overreacting, but go a year on formula and
water then have a taste of my sweet JJ on a hot summer afternoon and
you'd be blogging the world as well. They tried to take JJ away from
me, but I wouldn't let go. Not havin it at all, I pulled right back
just as hard as I could. They tried again and I gave them a dirty
look. They tried once more and I belted out a scream louder than when
I got circumcised. I had my JJ in full grasp with both hands. I was
on so tight that I was bending the Styrofoam and about to pop the
plastic lid off. I may have tried a little too hard, because although
I won the battle, the parentals won the war. I've been on milk and
water ever since :( Miss you JJ, Call me. - Ryan

No comments:

Post a Comment