Sunday, September 6, 2009

LA Fair



Me and Brandon went to the L.A. Fair yesterday. Not really my style and I slept through most of it. We got there and went through all the shops. Really not much I got into. All the stuff there is for dressing me up. I know I'm a baller, but not every T-shirt for boys needs to say All-Star on it, although I am. Also, I'm not Mommy or Daddy's little prince or whatever. Those fools work for me. I should be giving them a shirt that says Son's big servant. I did see some cool little fold up camping chairs. A blue on for me and a green for B, but they wanted to wrap them up in pink carry bags. Really. How you gonna do that to a kid? Real baby boys don't do pink. So left chair there and rolled on.

The parents ate a lot, from Turkey Legs, to sausages, burgers, popcorn, fried oreo's, etc. I went over to the booths with all the fried food cuz it smelled good, but they had no Fried Enfamil for me, weak. I started crying so parents got beer and Margarita's to deal with it. I think they are on to me having them wrapped around my finger, I gotta think of new stuff. Maybe cry till i cough and puke or another poop storm here and there.

Parents tried to win us stuffed animal dogs with this game you throw ping pong balls into little dishes floating on water. Dang they sucked. We didn't get the dogs we wanted, but some small ugly toys we'd never touch. I'd show them how to do it, but it is hard for me to release things. I can grab with the best of them, but as much as I swing my arms, I can't seem to ease up this super grip I have. My Enfamil must have some HGH. Also, I didn't want a stuffed animal dog anyway, I just like to stare at my hands and stick them in my mouth. I'm cool enough to just enjoy my own company. My hands do taste good tho, a little salty, must be all that back sweat I get. Slurp!

2 comments:

  1. why does Ryan look different in every photo!?!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should come see him in person! He looks completely different since the last time you saw him. He does real boy things like smile and make noises. =)

    ReplyDelete