Wednesday, September 30, 2009

I Heart Screens



What have I just discovered? These bright squares of goodness. I love screens! TV screens, computer screens, shoot, even cell phone screens. So bright and shiny, I can see why my parents just sit and get mesmerized for hours. I do too! It all started with when my parents just plop my chubby butt on the couch in the mornings, while they run around doing stuff to get ready for work. They throw on the TV and 'Go Diego Go' comes on. I may have been crying a minute ago, but no longer. I don't know what it is, but these colors and sounds are awesome. I used to just stare at black and white high contrast designs, but forget that. I got a 46" Sony 120MHz 1080 HD flatscreen now baby!

The computer is cool too. As you see above, my dad got me addicted to Mafia Wars and have to play that daily. We usually have that on while in front of the TV. 2 screens? Forget about it, I'm sold. When the lights are off and the screens shine bright, it's like a mini aurora borealis in the living room. I see these and forget why I'm crying and forget that it's time for my bottle. It's so awesome, I don't even mind sitting in my own poop for a while longer just to get all this visual input. I think it's time for the parents to throw up a screen in the car now, like some of the other kids have in their parents car. 'Go Diego Go' to go would be sweet. Oohhh, just got an alert my next energy pack is ready for Mafia Wars. See ya. I'll be stuck on this computer till the TV gets turned back on.

2 comments: