Saturday, October 10, 2009

4 Months Old and Doctor Visit


First off, let me start by saying I'm 4 months old! It was orange day at school today and this is the only orange thing I had to wear. I wore it to the Doctor's Office as well. I wanted to dress up like a Tiger and scare the nurse because last time she poked me with all these needles. I figured she wouldn't do that to a Tiger. I even gave her the evil eyebrows. Nope, mom and dad stripped me of the Tiger suit as soon as I get in the office. Argh!
So, besides poking me and all, they weighted me again. I was born 6 3/4 pounds. At 2 months I doubled to 13 pounds. Now gained almost 4 pounds since then. I'm trying to workout a bit more. I'm doing bicep curls. I just get distracted when I curl up I see my thumb and can't pass it up. I used to eat my fingers, then knuckles, even my whole hand, but now I go straight for the thumb. Perfect fit for my mouth. Yum! I don't know why the parents keep pulling it out of my mouth, I just stick it right back in. They can be so annoying and persistent! TTYL

1 comment: