Sunday, September 20, 2009

UCLA Football


Went to my 1st UCLA Football game today. Lotsa fun! Got to the Rose Bowl about 3 hours early to tailgate and chugged a 5 ouncer. Parents were out BBQ'ing burgers n corn and drinking some brown stuff that made them burp like I do. I like tailgating. All these people walking by me saying how cute I am and smiling at me. These Bruins have good taste and appreciate good lookin chaps like myself. I was just chilling on a blanket under my canopy listening to music. I think I drank too much as I had to pee pretty bad and passed out for about an hour.
It was time for the game and we headed in. Wow, that's a lot of people. About 70,000 in there! I never been to a place so loud. I felt my eyes pop out every few minutes. I don't mind noise, it's just when it's all of a sudden, and over and over. All these people came up to me and wanted to fist bump me. I guess they knew about me last year when I was chillin in my mom's belly. I thought that fight song was familiar, knew I heard it before. The game was good. UCLA whooped the diapers off KSU. I did my first 8 clap, with a little assistance (I still don't have that good fine motor control). The first drink from tailgating was wearing off, but luckily I snuck another bottle in and chugged it before security showed up. Game ended well with a final touchdown due to my good luck presence. I think I gotta come back here, I'm just gonna need a new Bruin onesie. My big milk belly is busting this one by the seams.

No comments:

Post a Comment