Saturday, August 29, 2009

1st Day of School/Day Care



So, parents are being selfish and dropping me off with some strangers while they got to work a few days a week. So, Monday thru Wednesday. I hang out with 8 other babies and a few adults. Mom was crying when she left me so I got a lil nervous about this place. Not too bad though. They got some cool rocking chairs, mats with things to look at, and they always feed me when I want. Them other babies are odd tho. There are a few cool ones, but there is this one that's always crying. He needs some prozac in the milk. There are some cute honeys there too though. She a bit taller and older than me, I think she's triple my age. I'm the youngest one there by far, and think I'ma stay here for a while. I get a lil bored so sleep most the day, but it's cool to see other people my same size. Yes, they are all older, be we are about the same size. Thurs & Fri I chill with the Gramps and get the attention all day. I like that better. Oh. Cartoons is on, gotta run!

No comments:

Post a Comment