Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Big Smiles


I am getting some control over my emotions now. Well, more control. I am pretty good at telling people that I don't have everything I want at the current moment with big cry, but now I think they can tell when I am happy. I like to smile and shake a lot, especially when I see my UCLA mobile playing. My friends Uncle Kenny & Auntie Vanessa came to take pics of me at home and I was happy to see them and smiled all a round. Take a look at my cute self at kennyphanphotography.com

This weekend the parents wanna take me and my lil buddy Brandon to San Diego. Brandon is my BFF and is 5 days older than me. We met in Lamaze class, but we were still in our mom's bellies. We both escaped and been hanging out since. I don't know what both of our parents are thinking when they take us out. They take me here and there, but if they really wanted to take me somewhere cool, I'd say take me to Lowe's or Home Depot, even Lamps Plus. When I am out, I like to stare at the ceilings at the lights and fans. Those places are full of them, I'd smile for hours. Good thing I don't flail my arms when I do it, or daddy might think I'm autistic, but he keeps on checking my eye contact and stuff. Crazy psychologist.

San Diego should be cool though. If nothing else, it isn't as hot as here in LA, and I won't have as much sweat in my neck rolls for a couple days. Plus, I can hang out with Brandon. It's fun when we both cry at the same time, it's like surround sound in a horror movie.

Oh, one thing. I saw an episode of Mythbusters and wanted to try my own thing. I heard that all fat kids like cake. I'm fat, and I like cake. I sucked a bit of frosting off my dad's finger when he was eating some at Brandon's baptism, Yum! Wish I could get some more!


No comments:

Post a Comment