Tuesday, June 8, 2010

I'm no longer zero!


Woohoo! I’m one now! I celebrated with a big bash at the park. Dunno if I will do the park again, as I had to fight this dude for tables at the crack of dawn. Park opens at dawn, which is just after 5 am, but this guy was here at 3:30 settin up. Not cool man. There were 12 tables and they told me you gotta have 1 body per table to reserve it. He had 2 people and tryin to hold all 12 tables, for a party of about 50 people. Come on man. Got mad and momma called the Po-Po. Po-Po came down and hooked us up and we were able to divide all the tables up, so we got 6 each. Now that works right? Sweet. My party was at 11 and his not till 2. Downright greedy. How you gonna try to rain on my parade?! Anyway. Party started jumpin around 11, had me a taco chick cooking up lots of grub. Had about 20-30 friends swing by, but they all brought their parents, so like 70 people showed up. I brought all my toys from home so we could all play and it was fun. I sported my new cape which gave me super powers. I pushed my buddy who carjacked me all around the park in the car. He didn’t know how to use the brakes, actually there were no brakes. Maybe it’s a Toyota. After playin we ate cake. I had 3 cakes. My dad made one and 2 from Vons. I ate the one my dad made. I might as well since he neglected me for 6 hours trying to make it. I dug my hands in and chomped it down. Then I opened up my presents. Filled up the Sequoia with all these gifts. So many new toys and cool gear to sport for school next year. Pretty fly for a 1/4 white guy. After the gifts, played around some more in the Wonder Pets play area. Momma made these huge Wonder Pets characters all around the grass, was pretty cool. I’ll see what I want next year, gonna make it much more involved. Only 3 Wonder Pets, but if I do Yo Gabba Gabba, she gotta make double that ;). Party died down as we all wanted to watch the Lakers, but was a fun time. So much fun I knocked out right after. Thanks for coming to all my friends and we’ll get down again next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment