Tuesday, June 8, 2010

I don't give a hoot, cuz it's my birthday!


So, had my big b-day bash at the park yesterday, but today was my actual birthday. I called up my homies to come join me at a happy hour, but a lot of them are pretty busy on a Monday. My homie Aiden said he’d roll by for a while. We decided to have a couple drinks at Hooter’s. We both love milk, so why not. I heard guys go there to check out girls in tacky clothes, but I felt like I was the piece of meat there. Girls all just kept coming up to me and wanting to hold me. One girl even gave me a balloon and wrote a little message on it. I can’t read so that didn’t do much for me. Girls all wanted a pic with us, so I had to oblige. I wonder how many kids they feed as they seem to have a lot of milk ready on hand. I let them take their pics and give me kisses, then it was back to grubbing. At some wings and rings and had good times with my buddy. Thanks for coming out A! See ya next year!

1 comment:

  1. happy 1st birthday, Ryan!! So, for your second birthday, do we get to go to spearmint rhino?

    ReplyDelete