Sunday, November 1, 2009

Trick or Treat, smell my stink.



My First Halloween! Whoop-dee-doo. I'm sick. I been sick since Thursday night. Think I gave it to my dad as well, but he's better now. So I'm sick, and parents still wanna dress me up like a Monkey and parade me around the block. Whatever, I'm a laid back dude, I go with it. We got to about 10 houses and everyone says how cute I am and puts a bunch of candy in my basket, which I can't even hold yet. I get big handfuls from each house because they recognize how dang good I look, even if I just sneezed out a booger bigger than my parents can make. Booger was so big, it looked like me at 2 months in the womb. Again, on to the next house. I get some Skittles, Snickers, Twix, and a ruler. Because I'm gonna need it to find the x,y coordinates of the jumper at my day care on Monday, right? And candy? I don't even have teeth yet, and just barely getting this solid stuff going down the right way. Came back home after I pooped for a minute straight. Mom was getting tired of carrying me and Dad has been keeping his distance since we got sick as well. I'm sure that poop added an extra pound of weight. It reached my armpits. Yea, impressive, right?
So now we are home passing out candy, keeping the good stuff in the bottom of the basket and giving out the unwanted ones first by the handful. Gave that ruler away to the first door knocker. I know they make single use Enfamil's why don't these peeps stock up on those as well. At least some Pedialyte, which is my new drink since this tummy bug of mine started up. We babies gotta march for this, at least crawl and drool a bit for it. We do the work, and the parents get the rewards. Weak! Bring on Christmas already!

No comments:

Post a Comment